Class name: Fabric Memo Board
Craft category: other
Class type: phone
Class dates: August 4 and 11, 2016
Time if applicable: 8 P.M. eastern
Sign up deadline: July 28, 2016
Class description: In this class, you will learn to make a fabric memo board that can be hung in an office, kitchen or other room. This inexpensive project would make a great gift for someone special.
Skill level: easy
- Card board measuring 21×15 or size of your choice Twin size quilt batting
- 1 yard solid color fabric
- 1 spool 3/8″ coordinating ribbon
- Small package thumb tacks
- Fabric glue or hot glue gun
- Straight edge for cutting fabric
- Tape measure
- 2 tabs from soda cans
- 6-8 decorative buttons or push pins
- Sewing needle
- Sewing thread
Where can you get supplies?
Craft stores or Walmart.