Class Name: Loom Knit Rolled Brim Hat
Craft Category: loom knitting
Class Type: phone
Class Dates: September 20 and 27, 2016
Time: 8 PM eastern
Sign Up Deadline: September 13, 2016
This will be a great class for beginners & seasoned loom Knitter’s alike.
Skill Level: No previous knowledge of loom knitting is required
- Large gauge loom with at least 36 pegs (Brands: Knifty Knitter, Loops & Threads, Boye, etc.
- (Note: Do not get the Martha Stewart loom set. I have not heard great reviews about them.
- Yarn (worsted / #4, bulky – #5, or super bulky – #6)
- Loom Tool (Should come with loom Set)
- Tapestry needle (Should be in loom set)
- Needle threader (I will give example on making your own during class
- Row Counter (Abacus, beads, coins, buttons, dried beans, etc.)
- Measuring Tape
Where can you get supplies?
Walmart or most major craft stores.