Class Name: Three Simple Halloween Treat Crafts
Craft Category: Miscellaneous
Class Type: phone
Instructor: Cindy Z
Class Date: Sunday, October 16, 2016
Sign Up Deadline: October 09, 2016
We will be making three simple Halloween Treat Crafts. We will make a mummy, a pumpkin and a Witch’s Broom. These cute crafts will be appropriate to hand out for Halloween at school, Church or the door.
You will need to be able to use scissors and cut.
You will need to be able to tie a knot.
- Assorted Candy (corn candy, mini Halloween treats, peanuts, popcorn etc.) enough for each of the three crafts you will be making.
- For the Pumpkin:
- Orange tissue paper
- 9″ round cake pan or template to cut 9″ circle Green florist tape or green painters tape
- For the Witch’s Broom:
- small craft paper bags in brown color
- yarn (orange, yellow, brown or black would be good) unsharpened pencils (one Halloween pencil for each craft)
- For the mummy:
- Google Eyes
- White Cheese cloth
- small cotton balls
- empty plastic water/pop bottle (clear will work best) tacky glue utility knife to cut water bottle
Where can you get supplies?
Hobby Lobby or any craft store
Sign up here!